Monday, December 30, 2019

Why this Blog?

I love to read and I love to write so this is a win/win combo for me and hopefully, you!  I wake up most days with words dancing in my head.  Sometimes I write them down.  Most days I just visit with them and then they leave.  Hopefully, this will help me capture words of my own as well as celebrate, review and revel in words of others.

I've wasted far too much time on social media and going down rabbit trails.  The apple feature of screen time usage report has really shown me that and I want to do something different this year.  So, instead of slinking down the dark holes of mind numbing social media, I will give myself limits and read instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lent and Gratitude Writing

It is the season of lent.  My daughters and I were discussing our spiritual practices for the upcoming season.  One of my daughters, my 15 y...